Welcome Home Services of North Georgia
Home Watch Services
At Welcome Home Services of North Georgia, our mission is to earn your trust and protect your home by providing dependable home watch services while you are away.
Homeowners will have peace of mind knowing their investment is getting regular inspections and avoid the nightmare stories of absentee homeownership. Broken water lines can create extensive damage if not found in time. Air Compressors can fail and leave your home susceptible to high humidity levels which can lead to mold and mildew. Insect or rodent infestation, storm damage, and electrical problems can cause damage resulting in repair costs running into the thousands of dollars if it goes unnoticed for days, weeks or even months. Welcome Home Services can help identify and mitigate these potential problems.
Through periodic checks, we will reduce the likelihood of catastrophic damage caused by water, mold, insects, etc.…. We will reduce the appearance of vacancy to reduce vandalism, burglaries, and crime.
We provide weekly, biweekly, and monthly inspection services with a thorough walk through of the interior and exterior of your home. Sending you reports the day of the inspection to keep you up to date of the status of your home.
Every home is unique and individually different, so we cater our services based on those differences to meet all your needs. Our fees are based on the size of your home and individual expectations. We can set up an appointment to meet in your home to review our services.
In addition, we can provide concierge services catered to your needs. We can coordinate with service companies to assist with any issues that may arise. The following is a list of our services.
- Check ceilings and walls for visible signs of roof leaks or plumbing issues
- Open/close main water valve as directed by property owner
- Run faucets in sinks, tubs, and showers
- Flush toilets (wait until tank is completely refilled and stops running)
- Check for pest control issues
- Make sure all windows and doors are secure
- Check smoke detectors and replace batteries if needed
- Check for A/C problems and confirm humidistat/thermostat are working properly
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- …And more!
- Complete walk around the perimeter of house checking for any damage
- Inspect exterior for vandalism or theft issues
- Confirm yard maintenance is being performed properly
- Remove any mail, advertising, or service receipts and place inside house
- Check screen enclosures
- Check deck areas
- Check outside plumbing/hose bibs
- Visual inspection of A/C equipment
- Inspect exterior of garage areas
- Check exterior lighting/report burned out bulbs to owner
- …And more!
- Periodically start automobile
- Water indoor plants
- Provide access and remain at property for deliveries, pest control, maintenance
- Arrange for pressure washing decks, walkways
- Mail/forward items homeowners may have left behind.
- Coordinate estimates for maintenance and repairs of reported issues
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Replace A/C filters
- Replace burned out light bulbs
- …And more!